VistaMetrix provides an easy way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs or video files.
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on multiple, curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angles and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as CSV, XLS or TXT files.
VistaMetrix also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
4) Play video files and perform measurements on individual video frames.
Download VistaMetrix now for a FREE TRIAL. You will be able to use a fully functional trial version of VistaMetrix for thirty days to ensure your satisfaction prior purchasing it. The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions.
VistaMetrix is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-17. The program can be installed on WinXP.
VistaMetrix (version 1.38) has a file size of 5.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 298 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.